When the Teacher Isn't Looking
View Larger Image. Synopsis: Kenn Nesbitt's "When Teacher Isn't Looking" contains humorous poems about school, covering everything from homework and tests to school lunches and detention. Nesbitt, well known on the school visit circuit, has contributed poems to many Meadowbrook Press humorous poetry anthologies. Since then, Kenn has written five books of humorous children's poetry.
His poems have been included in many anthologies of humorous children's poetry, including If Kids Ruled the School and No More Homework! No More Tests! His website Poetry4kids. Kenn lives in Spokane, WA with his wife and two children.
- birth certificate of daniel hale williams.
- Freely available;
- spots check motor vehicle record.
Book Description Running Press Adult. Condition: GOOD. Spine creases, wear to binding and pages from reading. May contain limited notes, underlining or highlighting that does affect the text. Accessories such as CD, codes, toys, may not be included.
Seller Inventory More information about this seller Contact this seller. Add to Basket. Review This Product. Welcome to Loot. Checkout Your Cart Price.
- charlotte nc white pages telephone numbers.
- The Very Quiet Foreign Girls poetry group | Kate Clanchy;
- criminal background check and pa.
- georgia divorce attorney special needs.
- Item Preview;
Description Details Customer Reviews Students and teachers will roar as Kenn Nesbitt pokes fun at silly school topics with dozens of wacky poems. Who knew school lunches and detention could be so funny?
When The Teacher isn't Looking: And Other Funny School Poems - Kenn Nesbitt - Google книги
Kenn Nesbitt, that's who! Do you attend a school like the one Kenn Nesbitt describes in this hysterically funny collection of poems?
- add to find someone in montral.
- tooele county jail arrest public record.
- police records in alleghany county in new york.
- When the teacher isn't looking : and other funny school poems.
- When The Teacher Isn't Looking And Other Funny School Poems By Ken Nesbitt | Walmart Canada;
- Highland Elementary: When the Teacher Isn't Looking by Kenn Nesbitt;
- When The Teacher isn't Looking.
There's a frenzied food fight in the cafeteria. For show-and-tell, kids burp the ABCs. Recently, "pet days" have been banned and for good reason.
Get this edition
And the funniest things happen when the teacher isn't looking. Review This Product No reviews yet - be the first to create one! Need help? Partners MySchool Discovery.
Subscribe to our newsletter Some error text Name.