- Bookings made within 30 days of arrival, 100% of total license fee in advance
- Booking made before 30 days of arrival, 50% of license fee in advance and balance 50% at 30 days before arrival
CANCELLATION, DATE CHANGE & REFUND
- Cancellation made more than or equal to 30 days prior to arrival, 50% of the total license fee will be charged
- Cancellation made less than 30 days prior to arrival, 100% of the total license fee will be charged.
- No Cancellation is permitted for bookings for all peak dates (17th to 20th March, 1st May to 30th June). The full license fee will be charged.
- Date change 20+ days before arrival date & time, 15% of total license fee will be charged.
- Date change within 3 to 20 days before arrival date & time, 25% of total license fee will be charged.
- Date change within 3 days (72 hours) before arrival date & time is not permitted, and 100% of the total license fee will be charged.
- Date Change is Not permitted for bookings for all peak dates (17th to 20th March, 1st May to 30th June).
Please refer to the Note below
Reschedule in event of Interstate travel lockdown
- 95% of the 'total' license fee (not advance) will be provided as travel credit to be used for rescheduling within the next 6 months from the date of booking. No refunds will be provided.
Note: website published rates are applicable for all date-change & reschedule requests. Extra charges, if any, will need to be paid in advance before booking confirmation. Revised dates cannot be combined with any ongoing invitational offers. Also, applicable minimum nights for revised dates will need to be adhered to.
COVID 19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
Precautionary measures that we take for your safety
- 24 hours gap between guest stays
- Dedicated home staff (cook and caretakers) remain in-house, at all times
- Home staff wear face masks & maintain six feet distance
- Hand sanitizers placed in common areas
- Guest relations interactions by management on phone only
- Restricted home entry to any outsiders
- Guests will not have access to the home kitchen
Use of safe FDA & WHO approved disinfectants from Diversey - Virex II 256, SumaTab, R1 Super, Suma Multi D2, Suma Tab D10 , in addition to the full range of cleaning solutions.
- Complete premises sanitized by fogging between guest stays
- Frequent touch points cleaned three times a day (table tops, armrests, switches, door handles)
- All Fresh foods, fruits and vegetables washed with safe disinfectants
- All F&B materials and packets to be wiped down with disinfectant, at entry
We would be happy to follow any other procedure that you may prefer, if you inform us of it in advance
Before Arrival requirements
- Details of ALL guests, as per information form (sent separately)
- All guests to ascertain ‘good health’ status: Covid19 test, Aarogya Setu app, travel history, etc.
At Arrival requirements
- Check documentation for ‘good health’ confirmation of all guests
- Temperature reading will be taken for all guests, at arrival and daily. Any guest with temperature more than 99° F will need to go to a local doctor, for clearance
- Hands to be sanitized and shoe soles to be sprayed
- All luggage to be collected in a holding area, to be fully sanitized, before entering the home
- Guest luggage and car outer surfaces sprayed with disinfectant
Thank you for your cooperation and support
Upon payment of license fee and signing of the Booking Confirmation Form by the LICENSEE (which term shall include his heirs and successors):
- WHEREAS the Licensee is entering into a non-exclusive license to occupy the Residential House for the fixed term as per the Booking Registration Form. This means that the Licensee has no right to stay in the Residential House or to otherwise use or occupy all or any part of such Residential House after the Booked Period set forth in the Booking Registration Form and have no rights to renewal or recurring usage. The Licensee cannot make any changes to the Residential House nor can the Licensee move or remove any furnishings or other items in or on the Residential House.
- WHEREAS the LICENSOR is a real estate firm and having the right to License the Residential House, which includes land and building as per the details provided in the Booking Registration Form. The LICENSOR shall have the right to inspect the Residential House at any time and to enter during day time to inspect the premises.
WHEREAS the Licensee has requested the Licensor to allow the Licensee to occupy and use temporarily the Residential House on leave and license basis for residential purpose for the Booked Period provided in the Booking Registration form on payment of the LICENSE FEE. AND WHEREAS the Licensor has agreed to allow on leave and license basis the Licensee to occupy and use the said Residential House on a temporary basis upon receipt of the LICENSE FEE.
THIS IS NOT A LEASE, NOR DOES IT CONVEY ANY PROPERTY RIGHTS OR INTEREST IN REAL ESTATE AND LICENSEE IS NOT A TENANT OF THE RESIDENTIAL HOUSE. THE LICENSEE HAS NOT BEEN GRANTED EXCLUSIVE POSSESSION OF THE RESIDENTIAL HOUSE.
The LICENSEE further agrees and confirms:
- The Licensee agrees to vacate the said premises on the expiry of this Leave and License Agreement on the date as mentioned above on the Booking Registration Form, however full License Fee would be chargeable in the event of early vacation.
- The Licensee shall pay to the Licensor an amount of charge as specified in the Booking Registration form for the said Booked Period being the License Fee which is to be paid in advance before the use and occupation of the Residential House.
- The Licensee is permitted to use and occupy the Residential House, including the furniture and fixtures, shall be liable for any damage that may be caused on account of the Licensee and the Licensee shall be liable to compensate the same.
- The Licensee shall pay for the electric and water charges on the basis of actual consumption by the Licensee which shall be included in the license fee.
- The Licensee agrees that the Licensor will not provide any food, beverage, and amenities. The Licensee agrees that any food, beverage, and amenities purchased by the Licensor is purely on behalf of the Licensee. The Licensee shall pay for any food, beverage, and amenities on the basis of actual consumption by the Licensee, which shall be either paid directly to the respective vendor by the Licensor on behalf of the Licensee and/or included in the license fee.
- The Licensee shall use the Residential House for residential purpose only. The leave and license for the Residential House are given on a personal basis and the Licensee will not be entitled to transfer the benefit of this agreement or give sub-license to anybody else.
- The Licensee shall keep the Residential House clean, tidy and clear of trash and leave the Residential House in the same condition as the Licensee found it.
- The Licensee shall not cause any damage or defacement of the ceiling, walls or floors of the licensed portion. The Licensee shall not carry out any structural repairs, additions or alterations and shall not cause any nuisance or annoyance to the neighbours or store any hazardous goods or do anything illegal activities or any such activity which would damage the premises or jeopardize the interest of Licensor and Homeowner or any such third person. The Licensee shall be liable to compensate the Licensor and/or Homeowner for any such damaged caused to the Residential House during the Booked Period.
- The Licensee shall indemnify the Licensor and Homeowner that the Licensee shall not carry out any such illegal or hazardous activity included and not limited to use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, violation of easement rights, causing pollution of any kind including the environment. The Licensee shall be fully responsible for the Booked Period and liable to compensate the Licensor and Homeowner for any damage that may occur on account of the breach of this Term.
- The Licensee shall have primary responsibility for own safety and for the safety of anyone that the Licensee has allowed on to the Residential House during the Booked Period.
- The Licensee shall not keep or take any pets or animals into the Residential House (unless otherwise agreed and specified as pet-friendly).
- The Licensee shall not do anything that will or might constitute a breach of any consents in relation to the Residential House or which will or might be in breach (in whole or in part) of any insurance in effect with respect of the Residential House from time to time.
- If the Residential House is part of a building or complex with common areas, the Licensee shall not obstruct or leave any objects or waste in any common areas.
- The Licensee shall not leave any obstruction outside of the Residential House.
- The Licensee shall not do or permit to be done on the Residential House anything which is or which may be or become a nuisance, (whether actionable or not) damage, annoyance, inconvenience or disturbance to the Homeowner or to tenants or occupiers of the building or any owner or occupier of neighbouring property including (but not limited to) playing loud music or musical instruments, dancing, entertaining at the Residential House or moving furniture;
- The LICENSEE agrees to be fully responsible for wellbeing and security of personal assets and items such as clothing, jewellery, vehicles, wallets, money, accessories, etc. of the LICENSEE and anyone that the Licensee has allowed on to the Residential House during the Booked Period. The LICENSEE agrees that the LICENSOR will not be liable for any damage to or missing personal assets and items during the booked period of the Leave and License Agreement.
If the Licensee breaches any of the terms of the agreement the Licensor will be entitled to immediately terminate the Leave and License Agreement without notice and the License Fee or any charges paid shall stand forfeited.
On termination of this agreement or on expiry of the Booked Period the Licensee shall vacate the Residential House in good condition. Any dispute between the parties may be referred to a sole arbitrator and the award passed shall be binding on both the parties and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent court in New Delhi.
Unique Vacation Homes Private Limited and “V” are family respects your privacy.
What Personal Information We Collect
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. This includes information that can identify you, including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and e-mail addresses, and, in some cases, billing information (such as credit card number, cardholder name, and expiration date). We also may request information about your preferences.
Please note: for all online payments we do not store your credit/debit card numbers and passwords. The customer is redirected to the bank payment gateway website when they choose to make an online payment.
We automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit our website. We have automatic access regarding the log information through our web server. For example, we will collect your IP address, Web browser software (such as Safari or Internet Explorer), and referring Web site. When you visit our website, we may assign your computer a "cookie" (a small, unique identifier text file).
How We Use Your Personal Information
Unique Vacation Homes Private Limited and “V” are families (www.varefamily.com) does not sell user information, including name, email address, contact information, phone number, or any other personally identifiable information, to third-parties. We use information about you for the following general purposes:
- to provide you with our offering you request;
- to provide you with confirmation and updates;
- to manage your account, including processing bills and providing notifications;
- to communicate with you in general;
- to respond to your questions and comments;
- to measure interest in and improve our offering and Web site;
- to notify you about special offers that may be of interest to you;
- to otherwise customize your experience with us;
- to solicit information from you, including through surveys;
- to resolve disputes, collect fees, or troubleshoot problems;
- to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- to enforce our Leave and License Agreement Terms and Conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys, and fraud prevention. These companies have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
We also may share your information:
- in response to subpoenas, court orders, or another legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims, or as otherwise required by law;
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our website, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Leave and License Agreement Terms and Conditions and other agreements; and
- in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.
We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. This information does not contain any personal information.
The website www.varefamily.com is owned and operated by Unique Vacation Homes Private Limited